WEEKLY SALE 20% OFF. Use discount code to get 20% discount for this week only on all our premium themes. Discount Code : WEEKLYSALE2020

HomeForumsFree VersionProfessional Education Consultancy LiteMy posts on mobile devices get cut off, why is this?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Vincent LaPelusa
    Participant

I have noticed recently that on mobile devices, my posts get cut off when reading in the vertical format on a phone. I have confirmed this with other users of my site. I also noticed in WordPress when I view my posts in the mobile format it shows up this way. Can you help with this? What other info would you need?

Can you share your live url ??

Vincent LaPelusa
    Participant

Here is the live link! freshsteeps.com

I can see you have some long links. eg

I tried to fix it with CSS but on your site, it doesn’t work. Maybe because there have been changes in the CSS. I suggest you to shorten the link labels.

Vincent LaPelusa
    Participant

I just went through on my lemongrass post and shortened the link & still nothing has changed. Any other thoughts?

You still have long links

Vincent LaPelusa
    Participant

I will go through & shorten all my link, but I do notice that some of my posts that do not have references still show up this way, any idea why that would be? Thank you again for all your help!

Can you paste the URL in which you are having the problem?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘My posts on mobile devices get cut off, why is this?’ is closed to new replies.