BLACKFRIDAY SALE 30% OFF. Use discount code to get 30% discount on all our premium themes. Discount Code : BLACKFRIDAY

Home Forums Free Version Hotelica Lite hotelica

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    villa palma
    Participant

hello I need to get my hotel site up and running, I am happy to pay for pro because I need the extra features but only if it is compatible with my back end booking system freetobook which requires me to add its booking buttons in a widget which seem to be disabled? what should I do?

I’m trying to add a widget to the homepage of my above site to have a booking link to my online booking engine, but I get the response:

Your theme has 1 widget area, but this particular page doesn’t display it.
    You can navigate to other pages on your site while using the Customizer to view and edit the widgets displayed on those pages.

Is it not possible to add widgets to this theme’s homepage?
    Thanks

Cyclone Themes
    Keymaster

In the free version, there are no widgets area in the homepage. But in PRO version there are four widgets are in the footer.

Pro version demo : https://hotelica-pro.cyclonethemes.com/

villa palma
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Cyclone Themes
    Keymaster

Are you using some plugins or script to add the booking widget ? Can you share here so that I can take a look.

I can add new widget at the top but need to see the working demo first to adjust the design.

Thanks

villa palma
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Cyclone Themes
    Keymaster

1. Where exactly do you want the widget to be displayed ??
    2. Can you mail the script here cntheme@cninfotech.com. I will take a look.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.