WEEKLY SALE 20% OFF. Use discount code to get 20% discount for this week only on all our premium themes. Discount Code : WEEKLYSALE2020

Home Forums Free Version Green Eco Planet Lite Header or Hero Image missing on main page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Wendy Zaccagnini
    Participant

I was playing around with the settings this morning, and the main page header, or hero image disappeared. It’s just a gray block. The preview picture is there, but it’s not showing up in the preview or on the published page. I can’t change the color away from the gray, and removing the image doesn’t help. I can update the color and image on all the sub pages and blog pages, but the main one is missing. Not sure what I did wrong. Any recommendations?

Cyclone Themes
    Keymaster

Sometimes that can happen due to cache. Try changing the homepage banner image 2 3 times after each change you should refresh the page. It should work.

Thanks

Wendy Zaccagnini
    Participant

Thank you so much.

Dawid Stefanus
    Participant

Hi I have the same problem and have tried the above and it is still not working? I have been struggeling with this for a few hours. Trying many different pictures and refreshing. I have deactivated most plugins and reactived no difference either way. I have also uninstalled and re-installed the plug in and even restarted my hosting server computer. Please assist?

Cyclone Themes
    Keymaster

Can you share your live URL username and password ?? I can take a look.

and don’t forget to Set as private reply

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Header or Hero Image missing on main page’ is closed to new replies.