Discount on all our themes for today. Discount Code : 20PERCENTOFF

Home Forums Premium Version Extretion Few Questions

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sebastian Hoffman 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Sebastian Hoffman
    Participant

Hello i have bought exterior theme yestarday and i have questions.

1. Can i modify “20% of the total price” so it users need to pay 100% ? Or % i want ?
    2. Can i remove the approving system ? So after user is booking he is redirect to payment
    3. When someone booked room and paid. Where is payment going ? Is it going to host or to me and im paying hosts ?

Regards

Cyclone Themes
    Keymaster

1. Can i modify “20% of the total price” so it users need to pay 100% ? Or % i want ?
    => Goto appearance > Customize > Theme Settings > Commission Rate ( in % ). You might want to increase the commision rate for that.

2. Can i remove the approving system ? So after user is booking he is redirect to payment
    => Booking needs to be approved first.

3. When someone booked room and paid. Where is payment going ? Is it going to host or to me and im paying hosts ?
    => The payment will be splited between you and the host.

Thank you

Sebastian Hoffman
    Participant

1. Currencies are not working properly when im switching them. What is huge problem. They are showing 0 amount in other currencies than the one which i have add.

2. About Your answer #2, i dont want to rise my commission. I want client to have to pay whole amount for reservation.

3. Can i remove currencies which i don’t want?

Sebastian Hoffman
    Participant

4. Also can i modify code myself ? For example so booking wont need to be approved ?

Sebastian Hoffman
    Participant

Also this theme is not WPML compatible …. there is a lot of things which are not working properly i would like to get a refund as i doubt You will fix it as many customers are complaining about it on theme page on theme forest

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.