Discount on all our themes for today. Discount Code : 20PERCENTOFF

Home Forums Premium Version Error message only on Android phones

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cyclone Themes 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Tina Smith
    Participant

I discovered this issue when an Android user was helping me troubleshoot something else unrelated…I have an iPhone and this doesn’t happen on my phone…

But on HIS phone, whenever I have the Cyclone Blog Pro theme enabled, he gets a message that this script:

“cyclone_blog_pro_add_scripts()”

is not able to execute on his phone.

Cyclone Themes
    Keymaster

Can you share your live url ??

Tina Smith
    Participant

Cyclone Themes
    Keymaster

Can you send me your cpanel or FTP password ?? I will need to check the code.

And don’t forget to tick set as a private reply so others won’t see the credentials.

Tina Smith
    Participant

Sorry, I am just seeing this.

Now something is also happening with iPhone. A blog post posted to my Facebook page today and when I tapped it I got an error message. Also when I tried to just post the main url to give to people to go see the post…same error when you tap it. But if you go to safari and manually type in the url you can go there, no problem.

I have a screenshot of the error message, but don’t know how to upload it to these forums.

I will get you a login as soon as I get to my computer.

Tina Smith
    Participant

I’m guessing that you don’t work over the weekend, so I switched the theme back to the free version of Cyclone blog, since that didn’t give me any errors. Just to make it through the weekend, so people can actually read my blog post from their phones.

Once you come back, I will switch it back again. And I’m going to get you the FTP now.

Tina Smith
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Cyclone Themes
    Keymaster

I tried to log in but couldn’t connect to the server. Can you check once the credentials ??

Tina Smith
    Participant

Sorry for the delay…I assumed the forums would email me when there was a post here and was waiting for an email…just thought to check and woops!

That’s odd, I even tested the credentials and they worked for me…I’ll check again…

Tina Smith
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tina Smith
    Participant

Hello? Are you going to help me with this? My site is on hold right now until this is fixed. I had to switch back to the free version until I can get someone to help me fix this.

Perhaps the forums are also not notifying you when there’s an update…but I do hope you check them again soon…

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by  Tina Smith.

Cyclone Themes
    Keymaster

I have checked the FTP but couldn’t connect maybe my IP is blocked. What PHP version you are using ?? If possible plz update the PHP to 7. It will enhance your website performance. Can u share your cpanel details I can check from there?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.