WEEKLY SALE 20% OFF. Use discount code to get 20% discount for this week only on all our premium themes. Discount Code : WEEKLYSALE2020

Home Forums Free Version NGO Charity Fundraising Lite Compatibility issues with Wise Chat plugin in Word Press

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dennis Worthem
    Participant

I found at least 2 issues with the Wise Chat plugin using this theme.
    1. when clicking on the Attach Image or Attach File buttons nothing happens
    2. When shrinking the screen down to a narrow width (below 330 px) or being on a smart phone. The buttons next to the message input text box do not get automatically relayedout to a line below the message input textox put make the latter extremely narrow.

These work correctly on other standard WordPress themes like twentytwenty, twentynineteen, etc.

I suspect the css has settings that are affecting this. Do you have any idea where?

Thanks,
    Dennis

Cyclone Themes
    Keymaster

That is happening on frontend or backend ??

Dennis Worthem
    Participant

The symptoms that I am reporting occur on the web page itself that hosts the Wise Chat plugin.

The plug in has buttons to attach and image or file to a message in the chat plugin. If you click either button the file open dialog does not display. Secondly if you take the browser and resize to a width below 330 px, the chat plugin cannot automatically relayout its widgets.

Dennis

Cyclone Themes
    Keymaster

do you have a live url of the site?

Cyclone Themes
    Keymaster

goto bizberg/assets/js/custom.js remove this lines

Hope this helps

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Compatibility issues with Wise Chat plugin in Word Press’ is closed to new replies.